Marketing and sales tools
large part of the daily work of any retail business will be devoted to marketing strategy: locating and encouraging new customers and retaining existing ones. Λctiv8 Manager provides a number of tools to support these efforts.
Managing customers and sales
Manager provides tools for:
- Viewing the history of a customerʼs transactions and a list of e-mail messages that youʼve sent
- Calculating customer proximity — quickly determine customersʼ distance from your business location
- Assigning attributes to group and sort customers by selected characteristics
- Analyzing statistics on customersʼ purchases and shipments.
- Tracking the source of both customers and transactions
- Discounts, gift cards, and loyalty points to encourage repeat business
- Managing and running clubs
- Designing and maintaining your online e-commerce site — member and guest shopping, club signup and account management, and newsletter subscriptions
For tutorial videos on using Managerʼs web tools, see https://activeclubsolutions.com/videotutorials/#scenarios
Searching and reporting
Manager provides several kinds of reports on all aspects of your business:
- Dashboard reports on club memberships, sales, and other statistics; available in Manager and on line
- On-demand reports created from menu commands in Manager and Λctiv8 POS
- Automatic messages and reports on regular schedules and in response to system events
- Using Managerʼs comprehensive search functions, you can create specific, detailed searches of any of your database lists. From these you can create formatted data list reports to help you analyze sales trends and send targeted e-mail collateral to selected customers.
When the existing reports and e-mail templates donʼt meet your needs, you can use Managerʼs Compose and Send feature to create marketing letters, newsletters, and other custom messages. Customers can choose to subscribe to these mailings or opt out of receiving them, and the Email Event Tracking list lets you keep track of when theyʼre delivered and opened and analyze revenue generated by an e-mail campaign.
E-mail automation and marketing
Manager provides extensive support for e-mail automation, including:
If you prefer to manage your campaigns through a commercial e-mail marketing service, you can use Manager to export a list of customers to VerticalResponse, Constant Contact, SocketLabs, or MailChimp.
For tutorial videos on creating and tracking e-mail through Manager, see https://activeclubsolutions.com/videotutorials/#email.