1) Integrated Open Edge SDK, so that you can use Open Edge without the OpenEdge Mobile App.
2) Added the automatic query of a failed transaction to confirm that the authorization was not successful. This will significantly reduce if not eliminate having multiple authorizations on a customers account.
3) Fixed not clearing of customer if a transaction is deleted on the checkout screen.
4) Fixed the blanking out of the Club type when you add/update a customer from the checkout screen.
5) Fixed the issue created by the release of the iOS 13 that hid the email address when the keyboard is showing.
6) Fixed the Clock In/Clock Out problem when changing the Person Type from Employee to Manager and vice versa.
Note: Activ8 can no longer be upgraded with iPads not running iOS version 12 or higher due to the Gateway SDK’s not being able to run on older versions.
7) We upgraded our Vantiv integration to Use TriPOS which now allows our Vantiv/Worldpay customers to use the BBPOS Chipper 2x and the Ingenico iPP 350.
Notes for earlier releases